8.30.2010

"say no to the rented tux"

Our twitter friend and talented photographer, Caroline Fontenot has started a side blog apart from her wonderful photography blog, dedicated to the sole purpose of getting grooms to STOP RENTING TUXES. AMEN! Thank you Caroline! There are just so many other much MUCH better options for helping your man look his best. Let's face it, if he looks bad, you look bad. I could pull up a hundred, maybe even a thousand examples of adorable brides whose ensembles are ruined by a dumpy looking (most likely rented) tux. Guys, think of it as an investment, you'll be able to wear your wedding outfit again unlike your bride. So don't be afraid to spend a little bit of money on it. Go check out Caroline's blog, she calls it "the funfetti". What's not to love? Who doesn't love funfetti cupcakes? Who doesn't like a good looking guy in a good looking suit...or vest....and bow tie? Click here to see fine wedding attire :)





tumblr_l7tj9sMGyt1qc70feo1_500

photo credit: poser image

5 comments:

Caroline Fontenot said...

Thanks so much for this feature!! I'm pumped.

AmyPunky said...

Good article!
But it seems to me you forgot to credit this photo which is by Poser: http://www.iamaposer.com/

Caroline Fontenot said...

Also, originally in my post on funfetti, I credited Jonas Peterson. He just informed me that it was Erik Clausen (iamposer) who was second shooting for him, who got that particular shot.

{what is bird in a cage bride?} said...

my bad! I actually thought it was jonas peterson.

Unknown said...

What a fun blog concept! I definitely support saying "NO!" :-) xoxo